Thursday 16 November 2023

NPDL week 6

 

1. What have you achieved/learned/found out since your last post?

We've decided on what electricity source will be the best for Otaki and I've learned more about the electronics inside of a windmill and how they function.

2. How effectively have you used your time this week?

I would say that I've used my time well this week as I've gotten a lot of research done but I have gotten distracted a couple times as i'm not used to having two or three periods in a row working the the same subject.

3. How have you contributed to your group’s progress?

I've helped fill out our conclusion for our recommendation for the best electricity source for Otaki, I've also helped with the research for our conclusion slide. I've also helped with the research and filling out of a pros and cons doc for each electricity source.

4. Glows: something that is going well in your project:

we are working well together.

5. Grows: Something you need to work on:

Stop getting distracted.

6. Where could you get help with this? 

We do't need help we just need to concentrate for longer.

7. What are the next steps for your project?

Creating a small windmill model.



1 comment:

  1. Nice Lachie, looks like you and your group have done loads of work.

    ReplyDelete