Friday 10 November 2023

NPDL week 5

This week we started of in the staff room deciding on preferred teachers and finding a question that we will spend the next six weeks learning about. I have used my time well although I did get distracted a couple times as I'm not used to spending two to three periods in a row on the same subject and I was also on study leave this Wednesday so didn't do any work. I contributed to my group well by researching our question and putting all the information I found onto a google slide. Something going well in our group is the speed that we've gone through our work. I think I need to work on my concentration span and i can get help with this form Mr O'leary. We haven't decided on our next steps for our project but for now we're just expanding and improving our slide.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lachie my name is Eddy, I really enjoyed reading about your work you have been doing it sounds like you are having loads of fun doing this new "jumbo" period. You sound like a great student. Feel free to visit my vlog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI lachie my name is Carlos I really enjoyed reading about your work i hop your having fun in the jumbo period

    ReplyDelete